What the course is about?
The Real Estate Attorney 101 Course equips students with skill sets and knowledge that are required when working as real estate attorneys. The course interalia throws light on working of the real estate industry, real estate law and its applications, revenue documents, property due diligence – theory and practical and introduction to niche real estate concepts. Our course is well researched and our team of content developers tirelessly invest in the content to keep it updated, technically sound, practically relevant and at the same time interesting and engaging.
Advantages of the course
- Prepare students for the challenging law firm environment.
- Teach real estate laws that are not taught in law schools.
- Give a sneak peak into the work of a practicing advocate.
- Gives the student an edge over other applicants, especially if they wish to become in house legal counsels.
- Increase students’ chances of getting an internship or a placement in a company/firm
- Provide practical skills which will equip lawyers take up extra assignments in real estate law paving way to creating valuable and supplemental income.
About Course Specialists
Our courses are built in association and consultation with legal professionals who are practicing in the respective area of law and are well conversant with the practical skill sets required by real estate lawyers. They identify with our objective of imparting application-based skills and their valuable inputs improves our course’s authenticity and quality.
About the mentor
Apprentice strongly believes that only a person “who has been there and done that” can effectively train someone and therefore, we endeavour to ensure that our courses are taught by legal professionals working as real estate attorneys and who, in such capacity, have the experience as both a mentor and mentee.